1 c. and 2T. creamy peanut butter
1- 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/2 C. sugar
1 - 12oz. container whipped topping
1 prepared chocolate pie crust
1 - 11.5oz. jar of hot fudge ice cream topping
- Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until well combined.
- Gently fold in 3 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and smooth filling to edges with a spatula.
- Reserve 2 Tablespoons of the hot fudge topping in the corner of a resealable sandwich bag to pipe onto the top later. Microwave remaining hot fudge for 1 minute and stir.
- Spread hot fudge topping over pie.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over hot fudge layer being careful not to mix the two layers.
- Cut a small corner from the bag containing the reserved hot fudge topping. Pipe over top of the pie.
- Put the remaining 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter in a another resealable sandwich bag, cut a small corner out and pipe the peanut butter over the top of the pie.