Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fruit Tarts


I know it's the middle of winter, but stash this one away for a warmer day. Every summer I make fruit tart topped with strawberries. It's one of my husband's favorites.

 
1 package premade sugar cookie dough (I cheat with premade most of the time but feel free to make your own)
1- 8oz. package cream cheese softened (I use the fat free)
1/3 c. granulated sugar
1tsp. vanilla extract
any chopped fruit you like (I used strawberries and mangos this time)

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Spray 24 mini muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
  3. Place one ball of cookie dough in each cup.
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
  5. Let cool completely. The centers of the cookies will sink slightly.
  6. Whip the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
  7. Pipe into cooled cookie cups.
  8. Top with chopped fruit.

 SUPER easy and OHHH so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment