16-18 frozen dough rolls
1 cube (1/2 C.) butter
1/2 C. brown sugar
1 small box cook and serve butterscotch pudding
1/2 C. chopped nuts (if desired)
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put frozen rolls in the pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter and add the brown sugar and pudding. Sir until dissolved.
- Pour sauce over rolls.
- Cover the pan with foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Let rise overnight.
- In the morning, remove foil and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn rolls out onto large plate or platter.